GorillaDrive SDHC (Class 10) CardsOverview | Specifications | Photos
The GorillaDrive™ SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) card dramatically increases the storage capacity of your SDHC-enabled digital device and is designed for use with SDHC-enabled cameras. Using a high-capacity GorillaDrive SDHC card means you always have the extra storage capacity to capture that perfect moment. With a Class 10 performance rating, the SDHC card has a guaranteed read/write speed of at least 10MB/s. This will reduce time between shots and the opportunity to record some of your finest memories will not be missed.
Note: Any flash media card capacity greater than 2GB, requires the use of a FAT32 (File Allocation Table) format. For cards 2GB or smaller, the typical FAT16 format is used. Check with your device manufacturer for compatibility.
- Compliant with the SD Card Association card 3.00 specification (Class 10)
- Class 10 Read & Write Speed > 10 MB/sec
- Write protect switch prevents data loss
- File System: FAT32
- Enhanced DSC function & flawlessly video recording
- Designed for use in SDHC-enabled digital cameras and devices*
- Operation Voltage: 2.7V - 3.6V
- Capacity Chart
- Backed by: Five (5) Year Warranty
- 16GB : GF-SDHC/16GB-10
- 32GB : GF-SDHC/32GB-10
- 64GB : GF-SDHC/64GB-10
- 128GB : GF-SDHC/128GB-10