The GorillaDrive™ SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) card dramatically increases the storage capacity of your SDHC-enabled digital device and is designed for use with SDHC-enabled cameras. Using a high-capacity GorillaDrive SDHC card means you always have the extra storage capacity to capture that perfect moment. With a Class 10 performance rating, the SDHC card has a guaranteed read/write speed of at least 10MB/s. This will reduce time between shots and the opportunity to record some of your finest memories will not be missed.
Note: Any flash media card capacity greater than 2GB, requires the use of a FAT32 (File Allocation Table) format. For cards 2GB or smaller, the typical FAT16 format is used. Check with your device manufacturer for compatibility.
- Compliant with the SD Card Association card 3.00 specification (Class 10)
- Class 10 Read & Write Speed > 10 MB/sec
- Write protect switch prevents data loss
- File System: FAT32
- Enhanced DSC function & flawlessly video recording
- Designed for use in SDHC-enabled digital cameras and devices*
- Operation Voltage: 2.7V - 3.6V
- Environmental Tolerances
- Capacity Chart
- Backed by: Five (5) Year Warranty
*SDHC Host Products can use both SD and SDHC Memory Cards, but SD Host Products can use only SD Memory Card 2GB or less
- 16GB : GF-SDHC/16GB-10
- 32GB : GF-SDHC/32GB-10
- 64GB : GF-SDHC/64GB-10
- 128GB : GF-SDHC/128GB-10
|MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)||> 1,000,000 Hours|
|Durability||Minimum 10,000 Insertion/Removal Cycles|
|Electrical Characteristics and Performance|
|Voltage (SD)||2.7V - 3.6V|
|Class 10 Read & Write Speed||> 10 MB/sec|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C / 85°C (Target spec)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C (168h) / 85°C (500h)|
|Operating Humidity||25°C / 95% Rel. Humidity|
|Storage Humidity||40°C / 93% Rel. Hum./500h|
|Salt Water Spray||3% NaCl/35C; 24h Acc. MIL STD Method 1009|
|Number of Pins||9|
EP Holdings, Inc. warranty does NOT provide reimbursement for data recovery services. This is specifically stated in our warranty. The EP Holdings warranty covers the product itself, but does NOT cover any damages due to data loss. It is recommended to make regular backups of all your data and pictures. USB flash drives and flash cards are recommended for transfer of data and not sole source of data storage.
* For All Flash Media Devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage. More Information...
To view larger images of this product, click on one of the below links.