Listen to your audio files on the go with the GorillaTones™ MP3 player. The sport headphones and adjustable armband allow for comfort during workouts or other activities.
- Large function buttons for active use
- Supported Music Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA
- Holds approximately 1000 Songs**
- Up to 6 Hours Music Playback***
- USB 2.0 High Speed Interface
- Included: MP3 Player, Sport Headphones, Adjustable Armband, USB 2.0 Cable, Quick Start Guide
- PC OS Requirements: Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (SP3 or higher); Mac OS X®
- PC Port Requirements: USB port 2.0 / 3.0
- Size: 1.97" x 1.97" x 0.59"
- Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Brochure (PDF)
- Capacity Chart
- Backed by: Ninety (90) Day Warranty
- 4GB : GT-MP3-1/4GB
*1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
**Based on 3 minute, 128 kbps, MP3 songs.
***Battery life varies by use and settings.
|Number of Songs||Approx. 1000**|
|Polymer Lithium||3.7V (Rechargeable)|
|Typical Capacity||90 mAh|
|Music Playback||up to 6 hours***|
|Music Formats||MP3, WAV, WMA|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0 / 2.0|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|PC OS Requirements||Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (SP3 or higher); Mac OS X®|
|Dimensions||1.97" (50 mm) x 1.97" (50 mm) x 0.59" (15 mm)|
|Weight||0.85 oz / 1.34 oz (w/ strap)|
|Software Installation||None - USB Plug and Play Technology|
|Uninstall Procedures||None - Simply Unplug USB Flash Drive|
* For All Flash Media Devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage. More Information...
Q: How can I get my songs in iTunes® to play on my GorillaTones MP3 player?
A: First, you will need to convert the desired song or audio file from the default iTunes .m4a file format to a .mp3 format. Please follow the below steps to convert your file:
- Open iTunes Preferences.
Windows: Choose Edit > Preferences.
Mac: Choose iTunes > Preferences.
- Click the General button, then click the Importing Settings… button in the lower section of the window.
- From the Import Using pop-up menu, choose the encoding format that you want to convert the song to, then click OK to save the settings.
- Select one or more songs in your library, then from the File > Create New Version menu, choose one of the following (the menu item changes to show what's selected in your Importing preferences):
- Create MP3 version
- A duplicate of the selected song has now been created in a .mp3 format.
- Connect and locate MP3 player on your computer and double-click on it to open. Simply, drag and drop the desired .mp3 file from your computer to the MP3 player.
- The convert audio file will now be available to play on your GorillaTones MP3 player.
Note: iTunes software may be used to reproduce materials. It is licensed to you only for reproduction of non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials you are authorized or legally permitted to reproduce. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.