The Capless GorillaDrive® USB flash drive ends the search for lost caps. Simply push both ends of the drive together to expose the USB connector. Store and transfer files from work, school or at home with confidence that they will make the journey.
- Retractable USB Connector
- No More Lost Caps
- USB 2.0 High Speed Interface
- True Plug-and-Play connection for hot swap function
- Compatible: Windows® 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X®; Gaming Consoles**
- Size: 2.17" x 0.79" x 0.34" / 0.28 oz
- Brochure (PDF)
- Capacity Chart
- Backed by: Two (2) Year Warranty
- 16GB Capless GorillaDrive : EP-GDCUSB/16GB
- 32GB Capless GorillaDrive : EP-GDCUSB/32GB
- 64GB Capless GorillaDrive : EP-GDCUSB/64GB
|USB 2.0 (Compatible with USB 1.1)
Universal Serial Bus 2.0/1.1 (USB2.0/1.1), UHCI (Universal Host Controller Interface)
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Windows® 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X®; Gaming Consoles (XBOX 360® & PS3™)|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-20 to +80 °C|
|Dimensions||2.17" (55.12 mm) x 0.79" (20.07 mm) x 0.34" (8.64 mm)|
|Software Installation||None - USB Plug and Play Technology|
|Uninstall Procedures||None - Simply Unplug USB Flash Drive|
EP Holdings, Inc. warranty does NOT provide reimbursement for data recovery services. This is specifically stated in our warranty. The EP Holdings warranty covers the product itself, but does NOT cover any damages due to data loss. It is recommended to make regular backups of all your data and pictures. USB flash drives and flash cards are recommended for transfer of data and not sole source of data storage.
* For All Flash Media Devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage. More Information...
** XBOX 360® & PS3™
To view larger images of this product, click on one of the below links.